Our editorial staff has over 20 years editorial experience in mentoring and building writers in narrative, and expository writing.
Want to blog about golf, but don’t know where to start? Don’t want to start a blog and worry about how to build your audience? Why start out at ground zero? Be a writer for LocalGolfer.com’s blog and tap into a national audience who’s ready and willing to read your stuff! BOOM! Game on!
What Do We Want?
Contributions can be in any of the following areas:
• commentary about golf
• stories that are golf related
• articles about golf courses and/or golf resorts
• articles about tournaments: USGA, PGA, LPGA, European Tour, state golf associations, fund raisers, and local
• profiles of players or other golf industry related professionals.
• junior, amateur, high school and college golf competition news and player profiles
• Or, let us know what you’d like to write about and we’ll consider it!
We are looking for someone who wants to gain writing experience and exposure in the golf industry.
Not sure about your writing skills?
We’ll work with you! Our editorial staff has over 20 years editorial experience in mentoring and building writers in narrative, and expository writing.
Got skills, but never written about golf?
All you need is a passion for golf and a desire to write. We can help you with the ins and outs of how to put together a golf related article.
If you are interested in joining the LocalGolfer.com writing team, please contact our Senior Editor, Clifford Cowley, at email@example.com.